Prestige Song Of The South
Prestige Song Of The South is the brand new creation by the reputed real estate builder Prestige Group. The accomplished architectonics in this project is being done by using the latest technologies and hence, is considered to be the most admirable address offering absolute amusement to each and every resident. The construction of Prestige Song Of The South is widely spread beyond wide acres of land having most charming greeneries that is entirely spread all through till your eyes can reach. The project is conveniently located in Begur Road, Bangalore and enjoys close proximity to all social facilities.
Sprawling over 33 acres of land, Prestige Song Of The South is one of the carefully planned project that is adorned with all the accelerating features of ultra avant garde era, enabling you to sense the exclusivity as well as character at every end. Hence, Prestige Song Of The South allows you to lead life more auspiciously in the most comfortable manner witnessing the most international level facilities allowing you to feel altered from the blissful living.
Prestige Song Of The South- Begur off Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru
Prestige Song Of The South is located in the prime location of Begur off Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru and enjoys good connectivity to all points of interest located in and around Bangalore. Project is located in an area which is very convenient for the IT professionals. What makes the project one of the most coveted ones is its excellent location linking it with all significant landmarks of Bangalore.
Prestige Song of South is like an oasis of peace in the heart of the city. It is designed to make every apartment a haven of privacy. A clubhouse that is well appointed with leisure amenities rounds things off to perfection. This development has the right amount of space you need, all the luxuries your lifestyle demands, while still positioning you close to the city centre.This project will be a top notch residential development from the Prestige developers and are very keen to make this project a land mark development in Bangalore.
Prestige Song of the South, exquisitely orchestrated dwellings designed for those who march to a different drumbeat and believe that happiness is never having to compromise.Set in 36 pristine acres in the fast developing heart of South Bengaluru, just off Bannerghatta Road, Song of the South is located close to major schools, colleges, hospitals and shopping malls, ensuring that your daily life is convenient and hassle free. Not just that, the development is within immediate reach of major transport hubs including the proposed Namma Metro Station besides being eminently accessible from all parts of Bengaluru via expressways and arterial roads.Fully equipped with all that you need to keep you and your family entertained, its sprawling Clubhouse and recreational amenities include a Library, Creche, Mini Theatre, Health Club, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Kids' Pool, Outdoor Party Area, Banquet Hall, Gym, 2 Badminton Courts, 2 Squash Courts, Snooker, Table Tennis, Other Indoor Games, Kids' Play Area, and provision for a Convenience Store.All this for 2,234 finely planned and brilliantly laid out apartments that come in a range of sizes and configurations, from 1 bedroom all the way up to 4 bedrooms, so that you can choose the home that best suits your needs. So, go ahead & click on the 'Contact' tab below to express your interest in this Prestige Development and add a new, wonderful melody to your life!
Prestige Song of the South Project Highlights:1,2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments.Ideally located near the coveted IT park The Electronic City.Very good connectivity to main locations
Advantages of investing in Prestige Song of the South:For IT professionals who are working in and around Electronic City, this is a best suited project.Builder Brand Value: Prestige Constructions is category A builder. Investing in this will have high returns.Prestige Constructions, an ISO 9001:2000 certified company is the only Real Estate Developer in Bangalore to have won the reputed FIABCI Award for its software and residential facilities.Prestige was also recently awarded the Crisil DA1 Developer Rating in recognition of the quality of their projects and the ability to deliver completed projects in a timely manner, making them the ONLY Property Developer across India to have received this distinction.South Bengaluru is considered to be investor hub. This part of Bengaluru has grown rapidly over past few years.With a lot of MNCs setting up their offices in South Bengaluru, this property gets its own prominence.
Prestige Song of South Location and Key Distances:-Aptly located on Begur Road adjacent to Hosur Main Road in Bengaluru.Nearest Metro Station would be Chikka Begur which is Phase 2 on yellow line expected to be complete by 2019.Ring Road connectivity at just 3kms away (NICE Road)City Railway station at a distance of 20 Kms.International Airport Devanahalli 48 Kilometres.Neighbourhood how it is to Live here?Kormangala can be considered to be the nearest place for social gatherings.Best of best Bengaluru shopping malls, restaurants, hospitals, school and colleges are present in this surroundings.Indian Institute of Management, Oxford Engineering College, PESIT engineering college are a few educational institutes nearby this venture.Bengaluru?s Best Shopping Mall Forum is around 5 Kilometers.Famous hospitals like Narayana Hrudayalaya, Fortis and Apollo are close by.
1.Where and what is Prestige Song of South?Prestige Song of the South is located in Begur off Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru. This is a premium residential development set in about 33 acres of land. It consists of 2234 apartments spread across 7 blocks consisting of 16 towers.
2.How far is Prestige Song of the South from M.G Road?It is about 16.3 kms from MG Road and 3.3 kms from Meenakshi Mall, Bannerghatta Road.
3.Who are the Architects/Master Planners of Prestige Song of the South?The international architecture firm, R.S.P Architects, is the key designer for Prestige Song of the South.
4.What are the different types and sizes of apartments?Apartment Configuration:1BR 644 sft2BR 1197-1241 sft2BR + Study 1358-1376 sft3BR 1583-1634 sft3BR + Maid’s room 1902-1933 sft4BR 2462-2467 sft
5.Is there a clubhouse and what are the facilities provided?Prestige Song of the South will have an elaborate clubhouse with amenities including a Library, Crèche, Mini Theatre, Health Club, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Kids’ Pool, Outdoor Party Area, Banquet Hall, Gym, 2 Badminton courts, 2 Squash Courts, Snooker, Table Tennis, other indoor games, Kids’ play area, and provision for a Convenience Store.
6.Is this a phased development and what are the time lines for completion?The development will be taken up in two phases and is expected to be ready for possession from mid-2019 onwards.
7.Is there any differential price based on the floor and orientation of the apartments?Yes, there is a differential pricing for apartments. For every level/floor rise there is an increase of Rs.15/- per sft. In addition to the floor rise, select apartments will also attract a preferential location charge (PLC) of Rs.75/- and Rs.100/- per sft as applicable.
8.How do I book my home at Prestige Song of The South?Please identify your Apartment from available options. Fill in the booking application form.Pay the initial booking amount by way of cheque/DD favouring ‘’ Prestige Estates Projects Limited’’ together with the required supporting documents.Balance of 20% of the sale value to be paid by way of a Post Dated Cheque (PDC) dated 30 days from the date of booking.
9.What happens thereafter?On realization of the initial payment of 20% you will be required to issue PDCs for the instalments within 15 days against which a formal letter of allotment will be issued. Agreements will follow after completion of allotment process.
10. When do I get a confirmed allotment?On payment of 20% of the sale value and submission of post-dated cheques for the remaining amount, the allotment will be confirmed.
11. Can I make 100% down payment?Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only. Please check with the Sales Team for more details.
12. How are instalments to be paid and is it time bound?Instalments are to be paid by way of post-dated cheques which is a pre-condition of the allotment. This schedule of payment is on a time bound basis as mentioned in the payment schedule.
13. What happens if I cancel my booking?Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed project? However, if you do wish to cancel after booking, 1% of the sale value will be forfeited before Agreements and 15% of the sale value will be forfeited after Agreements are executed as cancellation fee and the balance will be returned (subject to statutory deductions if any) without interest.
14. When does the development start and when can I expect to move into my new home?Construction is tentatively scheduled to commence by Jan 2016 and your new home will welcome you from mid-2019 onwards.
15. Are modifications permitted in the apartment?The specifications and designs have been carefully worked out. Considering the number of apartments and the delivery date, customization will not be possible in the collective interest of the purchasers.
16. What about car parking spaces?We can provide one car parking space for every apartment. Additional car parking requests will be taken up towards project completion and are subject to availability.
17. Is the title of the property clear?Of course! Legal due diligence has been done by M/S. Kusuma Advocates. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
18. Has BDA/BBMP sanctioned the plans?Yes, the development plans have been sanctioned by BDA. Environmental clearance has been obtained and BBMP approval has been applied for.
19. What are the Agreements that need to be signed?The Agreements that need to be signed are Agreement to Sell & Agreement to Construct, followed by a Sale Deed upon completion of the development.
20. What is the process of registration and when does registration take place?Registration will be done only on completion of the development and on payment of the entire sale consideration including the additional charges. Registration will be facilitated by us through an advocate appointed by Prestige.
21. What is the process of Assignment?Assignment can be done only after the Agreements have been signed, PDCs given, 3 instalments paid and is subject to the new party complying with the terms and conditions of the principal agreement.Transfer fee as applicable will be required to be paid. If you have availed of a loan then you will be required to retrieve and hand over all letters and documents issued by Prestige to the bank /housing finance institution along with their NOC.
22. What if Prestige delays the construction and possession?Our endeavour is to complete & hand over the project as per committed time lines. However, for reasons beyond our control if the project is delayed, Prestige will pay 8%* per annum on the amount collected which will be clearly brought out in the agreements (* Conditions apply).
23. What are the additional amounts to be paid?BESCOM & BWSSB charges, VAT, Service tax, Sinking fund, Advance maintenance charges, Generator charges, Khata assessment charges, Registration charges and any other statutory charges and duties as applicable.VAT & Service Tax will be collected periodically for the amounts paid.
24. Has Prestige Song of the South been approved by banks/housing finance institutions (HFIs) for loans?Yes. We will be seeking approvals from all leading Banks/HFIs who will extend loans to customers based on their eligibility criteria.
25. What is my responsibility for disbursement of instalments through HFIs?It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure timely disbursement of instalments from HFIs and no demand will be made by us to the HFIs for the same. To facilitate smooth payments, customers are required to issue a consent letter. Post-dated cheques (PDCs) handed over for the instalments will be returned on receipt of the payment from the HFI.
26. Who will take care of the maintenance of Prestige Song of the South?The maintenance will be taken care of by Prestige Property Management & Services. You can rest assured that Prestige Song of the South will be cared for by professionals.
27.What is the scheme for maintenance?The scheme for maintenance is as under:A sum of Rs. 50 per sft will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for the first year and will be collected at the time of closing of your account. From the second year onwards, maintenance charges will be levied as decided by the Association/Prestige Property Management & Services. All future payments are to be made favouring the property management company.An additional sum of Rs. 50 per sft corresponding to the super built area will be collected as sinking fund. This amount will be deposited in an Escrow account and the accruals will be used for major expenditure.
About the Builders
The Prestige Group owes its origin to Mr. Razack Sattar, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India?s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group?s rapid growth which now stands at over 169 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 51.37 million sqft. It also has another 65 ongoing projects comprising around 56.94 million sqft & 28 upcoming projects totalling 31.15 million sqft., which include Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread across all asset classes.
Prestige Constructions, an ISO 9001:2000 certified company is the only Real Estate Developer in Bangalore to have won the reputed FIABCI Award for its software and residential facilities. Prestige was also recently awarded the Crisil DA1 Developer Rating in recognition of the quality of their projects and the ability to deliver completed projects in a timely manner, making them the ONLY Property Developer across India to have received this distinction.Today, Prestige stands as a giant and with aggressive growth plans across the Residential, Commercial, Retail and Hospitality Sectors in Bangalore, Goa, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Cochin and Chennai, lies a bright future ahead!
Prestige Constructions have been renowned for its lavish constructions and utility purpose apartments.The construction concept of these builders aims to provide the homeowners with benefits of comfortable living at moderate prices. The builders have already earned some fame with the construction of buildings and condominiums in Bangalore and in Chennai. The are now expanding their real estate and construction business.Prestige kew gardens is eagerly awaited project in marathalli
|Type ||Built Up Area ||Rate (Per SQFT) ||Price ||Floor Plan |
|1BHK ||644 sq ft ||Rs. 0 / per sq. ft. ||35 L ||View Plan |
|2BHK ||1197-1241 sft ||Rs. 0 / per sq. ft. ||69 L ||View Plan |
|2.5 BHK ||1358-1376 sft ||Rs. 0 / per sq. ft. ||75 L ||View Plan |
|3BHK ||1583-1634 sft ||Rs. 0 / per sq. ft. ||87 L ||View Plan |
|3.5BHK ||1902-1933 sft ||Rs. 0 / per sq. ft. ||104 CR ||View Plan |
|4BHK ||2462-2467 sft ||Rs. 0 / per sq. ft. ||127 CR ||View Plan |
Note: Above mentioned area is super built-up area. All prices mentioned above are approximate. PLC and Floor Rise as applicable.
- Basket Ball Court
- Club House
- Play Area
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
- Broadband Internet
- Community Hall
- Health Facilities
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Games
- Maintenance Staff
- Recreation Facilities